Monday, August 2, 2010

Frigidaire Dryer Bearing Failure

   

I have a 5 year old Frigidaire clothes drier.  It started making terrible squealing noises recently, and since I don't run piglets in my dryer, I suspected something was wearing out.  After some internet research, I learned it may be the rear main bearing, which is difficult to replace yourself.  


We called an appliance repairman, and sure enough, $140 later, we had a new main bearing and a quiet dryer.  So, if you have a squeaky Frigidaire dryer, it may be the rear main bearing.   It will cost about $150 to fix.  


computer technology

About computer technology

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015